- cut and coil
- Cables or cords cut to size, hanked and tied.
- CUT AND STRIPPED
- Wires cut to length, insulation removed at the ends.
- CUT PIECES
- Wire or tubing cut to length and packaged.
- Wire or cable jackets dyed to special colors.
- Your name or other information printed on jackets.
- Large spools or reels broken down to smaller sizes.
- SPARK TESTING
- Wires subjected to high voltage to check the integrity of the insulation
- Up to 3 stripes added over any color.
- Conductor ends tinned to eliminate strand fraying.
- Pairs, triplets or quads twisted to your specifications